Hello, I want to personally thanks for using the time to browse my Human Development: A Cultural Approach, Arnett ebook download provide. Please Click Now if you’re looking for the official site.
About Information Human Development: A Cultural Approach by Jeffrey Jensen Arnett book from Amazon:
Through current research and examples of human development around the world, Arnett’s Human Development teaches students to think culturally about their own development and see how it applies to their own lives and future careers.
New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures. Video Guides are included in each chapter, at the end of each section. Students can quickly scan the Video Guide’s “QR code” and link directly to a short video clip using their smart phone. Videos are also available on MyDevelopmentLab.
Teaching & Learning Experience:
- Personalize Learning — The new MyDevelopmentLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Engage Students — Arnett's personal anecdotes, career and real world applications, cross-cultural examples, and in-text video scans help to engage students.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Students learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development. Learning objectives help students organize and understand the material covered within each section.
- Explore Research — “Research Focus” provides students with a firm grasp of various research methods and helps them see the impact that methods can have on research findings.
- Understand Culture and Diversity — By taking a cultural approach to human development, Arnett includes culture on every page and integrates culture throughout the narrative.
- Support Instructors — The Arnett supplements were written and tested by a dedicated team of instructors who teach the lifespan development course and believe in the importance of taking a cultural approach to human development.
About the Author:
Jeffrey Jensen Arnett is a Research Professor in the Department of Psychology at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts. He received his Ph.D. in developmental psychology in 1986 from the University of Virginia, and did three years of postdoctoral work at the University of Chicago.
Product Details: Human Development: A Cultural Approach [Hardcover]
Jeffrey Jensen Arnett (Author)
- Hardcover: 768 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (September 26, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 020559526X
- ISBN-13: 978-0205595266
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1.2 x 11 inches
Download pdf ebook
Sorry, File Not Found, If You Want to Buy Kindle? =>> Click HERE [Low Price]
If you’re want reading this The Cultural Landscape An Introduction To Human Geography 10th Edition Book ? Click Here